Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Moda in pelle scarves

In a post a few days ago I mention a pair of shoes I purchased in the Moda in pelle sale as well as shoes there was also bags and scarves in this sale too. I purchased my shoes online after being let down my the staff in the store but today I had more luck in store and purchased two scarves from the sale. Its been a while since I've worn a big scarf but this chilly weather over the weekend has got me thinking all Autumnal and I've been getting a few of my scarves out ready for seasonal transitioning.




I like to buy a few new colours every year and these two scarves are perfect, pink and blue are my two favourite colours and the dream catcher themed scarf has lots of other colours in it too.




I get my scarf obsession from my mum she has more scarves than anyone I know, she has one for every occasion, outfit and colour. Today she purchased a new scarf from Moda in pelle to its orange with the dream catcher theme.




All three scarves are a great size they could be wrapped around your shoulders as a pashmina or worn as a big cosy scarf they must be about 6 foot long. They were all reduced to £10.00 and I believe their original price was £25.95. Ours were purchased at Oldrids Boston http://www.oldrids.co.uk/ there's also some other designs in the sale on the Moda in pelle website http://www.modainpelle.com/

Amy xx

Take a look at my pinterest account,
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment