Search This Blog

Thursday 11 September 2014

mi pac overnight bag

I love weekend breaks whether it be at a Spa, in the city or in the country its very rare I would say no. My next weekend break is a Spa break with the girls from work to The Varsity Hotel and Spa in Cambridge. I normally take a small case, I am rather high maintenance I must admit but I try to take as little as possible with me, I thought an overnight would be much easier than a case.

When shopping in town on Monday I came across this overnight bag my mi pac. I spotted it from across the store and thought that's it!! I want that bag!! I was feeling a bit under the weather on Monday and its amazing what a little retail therapy can do.





The bag its self is very light and spacious, it has a carry handle and an over shoulder strap, both are soft and very well padded. there's also an internal zip pocket. All in all just what I was looking for and the perfect overnight bag. I will let you know how I get on with my new bag after my stay in Cambridge.




The mi pac bag is available from several stockist in the UK. mine was from our local run family department store Oldrids in Boston Lincolnshire. It comes in several designs and colours and only £29.95 which I think is a great price for such good quality.



Here's a link to the mi pac website where you can see there ranges and stockists http://www.mi-pac.com/

Oldrids have a few on their website http://www.oldrids.co.uk/en-gb/search-page/

Amy xx

Take a look at my Pinterest account,
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment