Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

Boden Birthday Celebrations....

A few weeks ago the 5th of September was my 26th Birthday so of course this required a new birthday outfit. After my post on the new Boden Catalogue I couldn't resist but have a browse online and use my discount code and free delivery, this is what I purchased The Leila Ponte Dress.





It fits true to size and the fabric is very stretchy and feels lovely against your skin, I also purchased the Wardour pink waist belt I think it really sets of the navy colour of the dress. My dress was in the sale but my belt was full price. The Leila Ponte Dress is £63.20 and I'm wearing a size 10 regular. My pink leather belt is a medium and also fitted true to size, I'm 5 foot 2 inches tall so if your taller than me you might want to order the longer length if you prefer the dress to sit on or below the knee.







I had a lovely birthday and meal at Prezzo's with my best friends, I felt very spoilt, thank-you everyone!

Link for Leila Ponte Dress.
Link for Wardour waist belt.

Amy xx

Take a look at my Pinterest,
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment