Search This Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

Bulaggi the Bag

I've been craving this bag for a while now, I nearly brought it for my friends wedding but it wasn't the right colour. I think really I was just looking for an excuse to buy it, it was priced at £45 and I didn't need it so I just admired it every week when I went to town, until this week when it had gone in the sale at £22.50! I couldn't resist! I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it I've been wanting a new shoulder bag for a while for shopping days and evening meals as my Michael Kors bag I use everyday is quite heavy and bulky. This bag is light weight, it has a zip and internal pocket with a zip and two small divided sections. It comes with an adjustable shoulder strap that can be removed so it can be used as a clutch too.





The laser cut pattern on the front is very beautiful and delicate and the Gold shimmer colouring really complements it. It has a pretty pink lining with gold shimmer trim and logo and comes with a dust bag.





I purchased mine from Oldrids my local department store in Boston http://www.oldrids.co.uk/

Amy xx

Take a look at my pinterest account,
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment