Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

Charity Ball Glamour and Scrubs!

August bank holiday was very busy for me, I hosted a charity ball in Aid of Pilgrim hospital Breast care unit and The Love Bug fund for Neve. The ball was a huge success and we raised money for some worth while charities. Obviously an event like this required a stunning dress!

Introducing new season Ted Baker Ravana Dart Detail Body Con Dress....




 
I love this dress!!! I really needed a new little black dress and this one fitted the bill perfectly, I felt a like a million dollars wearing it. You know every once in a while you get a power dress well this is definitely one. It feels great on, fits perfectly it doesn't ride up and the body con shape and panelling held everything in place beautifully. It made me feel very glamorous and confident. The fabric feels lovely and has a stretch to it and it fitted true to size. I am wearing a size 3 UK 12 I purchased mine from my local department store but its available online from several retailers although a lot seem to of sold out and only limited sizes are left even though its only been available a few weeks its a very popular dress. Ted Baker have sold out in all sizes but they have the same dress in blue. If you want this dress be prepared to search for it online and in store to fine your size. I am so pleased I purchased it when I did, I was very lucky I brought it before it had even been available the shop assistant got it from the stock room for me before it was on the shop floor, its often worth asking when its a new season if they have stuff in yet that hasn't yet been displayed.
 


 
My best friend Emily couldn't make it to the ball she is a veterinary nurse and was on call all weekend but she still managed to pop in and get a few photos with me. So here we are Glamour and scrubs! I love the last photo it was taken by our photographer for the ball I think it shows our personalities perfectly!
 
Here's the link for the Ravana dress in Bright Blue priced at £169 Ted Baker Ravana
 
Amy xx
 
Take a look at my pinterest account,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment