Search This Blog

Thursday 24 July 2014

Weekend escapes part one.... Stapleford Park

I love weekend breaks, I would sooner have 7 weekend breaks a year than a 7 nights stay somewhere. I like visiting new places but I have a few favourites that I go back to time and time again. 

I'm a hairdresser and nail technician by trade and my clients are always asking me if I could recommended a nice hotel or spa. So I'm going to tell you about my top 3 starting with one place I have discovered that I am very found of.... 

Stapleford Park country house hotel and spa. It really is a beautiful place especially if you like period properties, it has been very well looked after and is set within the most lovely grounds with something for everyone. Located in Leicestershire near Melton Mowbray.


The top right photo is the Main house and the top left is the stables were the spa and gym is, the pool is situated in the main house. Most of the rooms downstairs in the house are open for you to wander freely.

The package I have gone on twice now is the overnight luxury spa break for two costing £170 per person.
This includes;
A 50 minute spa treatment
2 course spa lunch in the pavilion
3 course dinner in the main house
Stapleford Park breakfast
Use of the swimming pool, Sauna, Gymnasium and tennis courts.
The spa is a Clarins gold spa, I'm an Elemis girl myself but I enjoyed it all the same and brought some lovely products too. The staff in the spa were very nice and they had some great product offers on at the time we were there.


The pool is beautiful and there is a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi too, you get your own robe and slippers to use over your stay and there is a private stair case you can use to get to the pool so you can go in your robe without going through the main house. They also offer a lovely afternoon tea which we enjoyed in the lounge.

They have bikes which you can take out too, we had a lovely bike ride around the grounds in the sun. They also have falconry which we were lucky enough to see too. There's lots of activities available to book through there website 
including shooting, riding and a golf course. 
 
 
 
They even have there own little church within the grounds which you can get married in, Stapleford Park have had some beautiful weddings including Peter Crouch and Abby Clancy. The church is open for you to wander around. There is lots of photos in the main house of celebrities, it's a very popular place for stars 
and I was told they hold private parties every year which are very star studded and even the staff don't find out until last minute that it's happening in order to protect the guests.




Here's a few photos from our evenings at Stapleford park, the first time I went was with the girls from work, we had 3 different rooms with two of us in each room. we all compared rooms as you do and I fell in love with Molly and requested her on my second trip which I took with my best friend the beautiful blonde in my photos, Emily. The photo in the window with my mum is in molly suite the windows go floor to ceiling which is just lovely the view is beautiful. All the rooms are individually named and not numbered.
The food is absolutely delicious and so well presented. We had drinks in the bar before dinner, I don't drink alcohol and the bar tender kindly made me several non alcoholic cocktails that night which were all delicious too.

I took so many photos I really did find it hard to choose some favourite, I hope the selection that was chosen shows you as much of the house as possible.

All in all Stapleford park is a beautiful place to stay, the staff are wonderfully too. The house and grounds are very special and the whole place makes you feel special too, when I go I never want to leave and although I have to I leave feeling very happy and revived. Why don't you take a look for yourselves....
Click here to get to the Stapleford Park website.

My clothes in this post were mostly from Camden Market in London. My black dress is Amy Childs I also have it in red and my scarf is river island, not current season, 2012 I believe. You can view Amy Childs newest dress collection here click for Amy Childs dresses.

Amy xx

Please take a look at my pinterest account.
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment