Search This Blog

Monday 21 July 2014

My first post....

My first post....

My first post is about one of my favourite fashion discoveries.... Top shop Jamie and Leigh jeans. As most fashionistas will know once you purchase a pair of these beauties you can't imagine squeezing into any other skinny jeans again.. Ever!


If you haven't tried them yet you really are missing out, they are like no other jeans I have had. You can bearly tell you are wearing them. Very soft and very comfy. I've washed mine lots to and they still look just as fab as the day I got them.


Here's some photos of my MOTO black Leigh jeans. My top is this season Tk Maxx I purchased it in store and can't see it on the website and my shoes are Moda in pelle (2 years old).






The difference between Jamie's and Leigh's... Jamie's are slightly thicker and 
stiffer fabric than Leigh's although still super comfy. They are high wasted ankle 
grazers. Leigh's feel more like leggings disgused as jeans they are super soft stretchy cotton. I firstly discovered Jamie's and didn't think I would ever find anything better but I recently purchased Leigh's and I have to say they have won me over, I love them.

Here's some photos of my MOTO blue vintage wash and dark vintage wash Jamie jeans.








As you can see they are heigh waisted and hold tummies in lovely, they are meant to be ankle grazers but I'm rather short so turn them up. 

Amy xx

Follow my link below to get to the jeans page on topshop.

TOPSHOP Jeans 



No comments:

Post a Comment