Search This Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

Covetique I love you....

For sometime now I have stalked Covetique wishing I could purchase several of there beautiful designer pieces but never actually making a purchase. Until this week when I feel in love with this beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs Cardigan. 
  On the evening I decided to take the plunge and buy it I didn't think I had, it didn't check out properly so I assumed it had already sold. This made me rather sad so onto Zara I went and purchased a beautiful jacket and shoes instead.... Until the next morning when I received an email saying I had purchased the Marc Jacobs Cardigan oops! So I spent a bit more than planned and ended up with all three items...



  More about CovetiqueCovetique is a second hand designer website, pre owned designer fashion and luxury items. So basically everything fabulous. There prices range from £10's to £1,000's and there list of designers is huge. Another pre owned designer website I stalk from time to time is Chic and seek they are definitely both worth a look, especially if you love nice things but can't always afford the price tag.




I love Zara jackets and I'm working on getting one in every colour, this jacket is just as beautiful as all my others, in fact I think its going to become my new favourite. The fabric has a slight stretch which I haven't got in any of my other jackets, it makes wearing it a lot more comfortable. I thought cream was a good colour to add to the collect as it goes with everything, I love the gold zips too and waterfall front which can be worn two ways. It was in the sale to at £39.99 too down from 79.99! I wear a medium or a large at Zara and I'm a curvy size 10 and only 5ft.2in. In this jacket I brought a large and it fits perfect. I think they come up small fitting in most items. The Zara sale is still on and they autumn/winter 14 collection is available now to, why not take a look click for Zara.

My new Zara shoes are so soft and comfy I don't think they will take any bedding in. I'm really looking forward to wearing them. I'm a size 4 and they are true to size.



 
I purchased the white shorts and top last week too from my local Miss Selfridge, they were in the sale. They are made from a lovely thick fabric and not at all see through, very small fitting though, normally I would be a 10 some times a 12 but the shorts are 12 and the top a 14!! Anyway sizes aside lets hope for lots more sunshine so I get lots of chances to wear this beautiful set. It could be dressed up for evenings out or dressed down for a day of shopping. My white and caramel stripy dress was from the Zara sale last Autumn and it still has it tags on, I thought it was about time it got an outing and I think this looks like a great outfit another one that shall be worn soon. Click this link for Miss Selfridge
http://www.missselfridge.com/  My necklace is from accessorize I've had it since spring and its no longer available but there's similar styles on the website, follow my link http://uk.accessorize.com/

Amy xx

Please take a look at my pinterest account.

No comments:

Post a Comment