Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Moda in Pelle Mary Janes

I posted the other day about a beautiful pair of Mary Jane's I had seen in Moda in Pelle when in town shopping, they were in the wrong section and my size wasn't available. I asked the shop assistant to check online for me and she said they were sold out. When I got home I decided to take a look at there sale online, the shop assistant ether wasn't very good at her job or just didn't bother looking for me because they are available in two colours and several sizes! So I ordered them, I'm pleased I didn't get them in store because I got an extra 10% off online, they were £59.95 down to £18.00 I got them for £16.20 making me very happy!

Here they are....




 
 
I'm a uk size 4, euro 37. The shoes are true to size but slightly narrow, I have small slim feet so its not as noticeable to for some they would be too tight. I can't wait to get the opportunity to wear them, maybe they will go in my new overnight bag to Cambridge!
 
 
Amy xx
 
Take a look at my Pinterest,

No comments:

Post a Comment